Featured Post

Monday, October 16, 2017

Goodbye Song

GOODBYE SONG

I don't wanna lose you
I don't wanna say goodbye
I don't wanna hurt you
I don't wanna see you cry

But we can't go on
We're only living a lie

And when a romance isn't going right

It's time to say goodbye There's no love in your heart And there's no fire in your eyes There was no hope from the start And now it's time for goodbyes

We had a lifetime to share

But those moments are gone Life was unfair And now it's time to move on I don't wanna lose you I don't wanna say goodbye I don't wanna hurt you I don't wanna see you cry But we can't go on We're only living a lie

And when a romance isn't going right

It's time to say goodbye It was wrong from the start And it was wrong 'till the end It's time to depart But I'll still be your friend Let's take what we had Before we break free Try not to be sad When you're thinking of me

We were boldly going forward

In a universe of stars But you were born on Venus And I was born on Mars I don't wanna lose you I don't wanna say goodbye I don't wanna hurt you I don't wanna see you cry But we can't go on We're only living a lie

And when a romance isn't going right

It's time to say goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
© Jim Redgewell
Jim Redgewell Music
www.jimredgewell.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment